Why Sponsorship is vital to this educational effort.
• Use this form to tell us how to honor you and what page or topic you prefer to Sponsor.
• Indicate the amount of your pledge. Every dollar is appreciated. Send a check or pledge by email and we'll bill you.
• Simple as that.
• Please email this information to : info@GardenAtoZ.com or print & mail it to 6648 Ellinwood Dr., White Lake, MI 48383
• PayPal? Email a pledge payment to Steve@gardenatoz.com. Credit card? We are sorry but cannot yet afford the security and administration involved in credit card payments.
Your name __________________________________________
Your email address _________________________________
Your full postal address (if you email this pledge we will bill you for your pledged amount)
Your Sponsorship pledge. $ ____________________*
The URL or title of the page you would like to sponsor (Or a general topic you would like to sponsor, such as "Pruning" or "Identifying weeds.")
The name to appear in your Sponsor Seal (your name, or a commemoration.)
Any message or photo (attach it, please) you would like to present in the Sponsor Seal. Limit messages to 30 words. Send photos as .jpg (Samples below.)
The Sponsor Seal you prefer (see choices below).
*This amount is your choice. We will bill you. We can suggest:
• $30.00 to Sponsor an item that gave you extra time to smell the roses.
• $50.00 to Sponsor an item that saved you a trip to the garden center.
• $75.00 because the information you're Sponsoring spares a gardener time and effort, and also makes the garden more enjoyable.
• $100.00 to support advice that can prevent loss of major landscape elements, such as trees.
• $200.00 to focus attention on news that may save a person harm.
Starter ideas for a message:
Something you found worthwhile about an article here, about GardenAtoZ in general, or perhaps from a class or workshop:
• This saved me time. I think others should try it, too.
• Loved the how-to photos.
• This works in real life, I know!
• It's great to have all this information so easy to find.
• GardenAtoZ is like having a garden expert at my side.
A quote or memory of a Mentor:
• For my Aunt Mel, she would plant just this way!
• To Grandma Nancy and her wonder beans.